Isaac Mizrahi once said, “Your handbag is the most emotional purchase you make. It has to be fashionable, as well as functional.” And we couldn’t agree more. Much like finding that perfect pair of jeans and/or nude pump, finding the right handbag(s) is equally important, as they uniquely communicate a lot about one’s personal style. Also, handbags make the perfect finishing touch…from casual chic to fanciful there’s an appropriate handbag to finish off any look! Today, we are sharing our personal favorites from the essential handbag categories! From cheap and cheerful to splurge-worthy, here’s what we are majorly loving!
1. Loving the Gucci moment we are in, and the logo craze is such a huge trend we love (and don’t see going away anytime soon, so I am on board!) I would wear this fanny pack at my hip or crossbody. Gucci Fanny Pack, $790.
2. A backpack is always a good idea! The perfect shape for the gal on the go. This one from Henri Bendel is amazingly spacious…perfect size to carry all day! Henri Bendel Bowery Backpack, $298.
3. The fanny pack is so lovely, both for practicality and for the uber-stylish gal! This See by Chloe is so chic, and provides a price point that I can get behind! See By Chloe Kriss Eyelet Belt Bag, $275.
1. This is my personal current carry-all. It fits all I need as a stylist and mom and the leather is buttery, quality perfection. Saint Laurent Carry All Bag, $995.
2. There’s nothing better than a good carry-all bag! It’s what I like to call one’s chameleon handbag… it can transition from day to night, activity to activity without skipping a beat. This one by Chloe is sheer perfection…a nice supple leather paired with a touch of suede and tassel hardware for a bit of style! Chloe Medium Milo Calfskin Tote, $1250.
3. For a go-to tote, I need something that can be worn on a daily basis…and one that I can even throw my evening clutch into. From my computer and sewing kit…to kids snacks and books. I love this one by Zadig&Voltaire. Zadig&Voltaire Bianca XL Tote, $548.
1. Just loving this lavender color right now. This feels so retro and chic and I love the juxtaposition of vintage and modern in my wardrobe. ZARA, $49.90.
2. The plastic/vinyl trend can be a bit more difficult to incorporate into our day-to-day wardrobe, but a plastic handbag is totally doable. This top handle bag feels classic chic, but with a touch of edginess. More of a novelty handbag piece, but it’s sure to turn heads! Loeil Besse Bag, $142.
3. This top handle bag is an investment, but she is soooooo pretty. Ladylike enough to go to work, but chic enough to wear in the evening. Serapian Milano Mini Gina Leather Top Handle, $780.
1. Coveting this beauty. Living for white accessories at the moment….and, well, always living for Chanel!! This tweed lady is so chic for Fall AND Spring! Chanel Tweed Mini Flap, $3500.
2. A box clutch is a fun way to change and add some dimension to your clutch game! With it being the smallest of your handbags, we encourage you to explore and find something truly unique. This marble box clutch from Nordstrom will definitely add a layer of interest to your handbag collection, while also remaining a classic. Sondra Roberts Marble Print Leather Box Clutch, $70.
3. Clutches are a fun way to throw in a trend at a reasonable price, and I love one that I can put with my denim and blazer looks to something that takes me to evening chic. Anything animal print is fun and becomes a neutral. Oliveve Queenie Haircalf Clutch, $165.
Fall is HERE! To learn more about our Personal Shopping, Wardrobe Consulting, and Outfitting Services, visit us here: http://www.wardrobetherapyllc.com